TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Following guidelines from the Government and The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy we are open for all physiotherapy lead services. We are required to complete a COVID-19 Risk assessment which you can find on our appointment descriptions when booking online. Prior to your first visit you are requested to consent to this by replying to the risk assessment you will receive via email when booking. We continue to offer remote video services. If you or anyone in your household is high risk, self isolating or preventing with symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend and instead complete a VIDEO session.
If your appointment or class is face to face please be aware that in attending:
a) You are confirming that you and your household are well, symptom free and following the latest government guidelines on social distancing and have not been asked to isolate in the last 14 days.
b) You consent to contact tracing and us sharing your information with the government should this be deemed necessary.
c) You understand the risks of transmission and exposure of COVID-19 (see the terms and conditions part of our website) and that any contact comes with it’s risks. We will mitigate these by:
– Maintaining social distancing measures where possible and asking you to wear a face covering when in our space. We will be wearing PPE when in close contact with you (<2m). You are not required to wear a face covering whilst exercising but asked to adhere to social distancing.
– Please do not arrive before your appointment time as our waiting room is out of use to avoid cross over between clients.
– Your appointment time includes time needed to thoroughly clean the room and equipment between each client.
– Bring your own water bottle, towel and change of clothes where needed.
- The mechanisms and risks of transmission and exposure of COVID-19 click here for further information from the government
- The nature of close client to physiotherapist contact during a face to face physiotherapy consultation. Your Four Sides physiotherapist will be within 1 metre of you during the appointment and is likely to use hands on to assess and manually treat you. During Pilates and strength and conditioning 1:1’s your physiotherapist will be maintaining social distancing measures marked out on the studio floors.
- As per government guidelines during the appointment your physiotherapist will be wearing PPE including a surgical mask, apron and gloves as deemed appropriate. As the client you will be asked to wear a face covering or mask as per government recommendations due to being within 1 metre of someone you don’t normally meet and in an enclosed space.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser on entering our space. You will then be asked to wash your hands before and after your appointment. Before, during and after your appointment your physiotherapist will be following infection control guidelines including cleaning of all equipment, plinth, chairs, desks, laptops, sink and doorhandles between each client appointment.
- Pre-booking-this is essential and in doing so you consent to us sharing your details withCOVID-19 tracking services if required.
- Reducing our class numbers to 3 maximum in order to maintain social distancing.This means as well as more than one metre space for you to train in, you will also benefit from 3:1 teaching.
- All classes will have adequate ventilation and attendees will be side by side not face to face. We will maintain breaks between our classes to minimise cross over and our waiting area remains out of bounds for the time being. Please take care to maintain social distancing on entering and leaving as we only have our front door in use.
- Please only arrive a few minutes before your class is due to start and use the hand sanitiser at the door way. Make yourway straight to yourclass studiowhere you will find a basket for your shoes and personal belongings.
- There will be no sharing of equipment, you will have your own for the duration of the class which you will be asked to clean at the end. We will supply cleaning equipment for each attendee so there will be no need to share. Yourinstructorwill return all the equipment to its place after cleaning to prevent gathering at a pinch point.
- Whilst you are not required to wear a face mask you are welcome to should you prefer. Yourinstructorwill be wearing a face visor as mayoccasionally need to come within one metre of you for instructing purposes. There will be no hands on feedback as this would require full PPE.
- Please bring your own towel and water bottle which can be re-filled here if required.
- Our bathroom is available for use but we encourage this for emergencies only! There are sanitising wipes to use before and after should you need it.
On Saturday 21st March 2020 our space closed for all non urgent Physiotherapy and Pilates/ Strength and Conditioning appointments and classes in line with the UK Government guidelines relating to COVID- 19. All active passes/ sessions on all client accounts that could not be used were frozen. We are unable to offer refunds however as we begin to reopen our services please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an extension of your passes/ sessions to enable you to use them again. The passes/ sessions will be extended by the length of time for which our services were not available.
Our online classes and video services have different pricing options which are non transferable. Please contact email@example.com to request extension of your pass once we re-open.
Our cancellation policy remains the same for all classes and sessions (see below).
LIVE Zoom Video classes
Before taking our classes or doing any exercise, it is your responsibility to know that you are fit and well and that the classes are suitable for you. If you are unsure of this we advise you to seek medical advice from a health care professional (which might include one of Four Sides London Physiotherapists). To the extent that we have not specifically assessed your body and specifically instructed you to carry out specific exercises, we are not liable for any actions and exercises you undertake. You are responsible for your own safety.
We operate a strict 24 hour cancellation policy for all our appointments and 12 hour cancellation policy for all our classes. If you need to cancel or re-arrange an appointment or class you will need to do this through your MINDBODY account on our website or via the MINDBODY APP. We ask that you do this 24hrs before your appointment or 12 hours before your class after this time a full refund can not be guaranteed.
Please note at the time of cancellation your account will be credited and you will not be automatically refunded. if you require a refund for any reason please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process this for you.
All appointments and classes (including block payments) that are made are not transferable and no refunds will be allowed.
Multiple sessions: our 10 class/ session passes need to be used within 4 months of purchase. 5 class passes need to be used within 2 months.
Single sessions: expire after 90 days. This includes those cancelled and credited back to your account; must be used within 90 days or will not be valid.
Private medical insurance
We are recognised by all major insurance companies. Please contact your provider for the terms of your policy. Most insurance companies will require a referral from your GP before commencing treatment. Please book online where payment will be taken upfront. At your appointment your physiotherapist will email a receipt for you to claim reimbursement from your insurer.
The only insurance company we are able to bill directly is BUPA. Our contract with BUPA is for 30 minute appointments only. Once you have booked your first session online please email email@example.com with your membership number and authorisation code. You will be refunded the full amount of your session by us once you have attended the appointment.
Members of all other insurance providers must pay for the appointment at time of booking and then claim back from their insurer. You will be sent an email invoice and receipt so that you can make a claim off of your medical insurance if applicable.
We are unable to guarantee that your insurer will pay in full for your treatment. Please discuss the terms of your policy and payments with your insurance provider.
Four Sides London BUPA provider number: 80013439.
All physiotherapy clients new to Four Sides London must have a physiotherapy initial consultation. Existing Four Sides clients with new injuries are also asked to attend a new physiotherapy initial consultation.
Client’s must inform their physiotherapist of all relevant and up to date past medical history at their initial physiotherapy consultation.
Responsibility lies with the client to keep their physiotherapist up to date with any changes in their health and medical history.
Physiotherapy clients consent to having a full physical assessment and/ or recommended treatment which may include manual therapy unless otherwise specified to the physiotherapist. Clients can withdraw consent to assessment and/ or treatment at any time.
Please dress appropriately for your session. For physiotherapy; shorts are required for lower limb assessments, for upper body and spinal assessments you will be asked to remove your shirt.
Pilates/ strength and conditioning classes
All participants in Pilates and strength and conditioning classes must complete a Four Sides Intro session with one of our physiotherapists.
Due to staff requirements, the physiotherapists taking the classes may change at short notice. We cannot always guarantee you have the same instructor for classes.
All our Pilates and strength and classes are to be booked and paid for online in advance through MINDBODY and operate on a first come first served basis.
Four Sides physiotherapists are highly trained in exercise prescription and injury prevention. We will guide you through exercise suitability and intensity that is right for your body. whilst we take every step to minimise injury risk we cannot guarantee no risk through exercise. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you accept that no action will be taken against four Sides London and their team should injury occur.
Group sessions may not be suitable in the early stages of injury and you may be encouraged by your physiotherapist to have 1:1 sessions initially.
Due to the different uses of the studio space clients are asked to wear socks (preferably grip socks) for Pilates and clean trainers for strength and conditioning classes/ sessions.
Please dress in appropriate fitness wear for your session. We also ask you to please bring a towel for your personal use in class. We will provide cleaning wipes for equipment and ask you to wipe down at the end of your session.
All booking and payments must be completed through MINDBODY
Payment will be taken from your account immediately at the time of booking by MINDBODY.
Advanced bookings: Bookings can be made up to 90 days in advance
Appointment bookings: Appointments are available to book online up until 1 hour before their start time only.
Class bookings: Classes are available to book up until the start of the class. If you attend a regular class please ensure you book in a timely fashion (you can book up to 90 days in advance) as we are unable to reserve a place for you and cannot guarantee your space in any class.
Online bookings: We are unable to guarantee any bookings until they are booked and completed online. We are unable to reserve slots and another client may book your preferred slot if they complete before you.
Waiting lists: We have a waiting list of 2 people maximum per class. If you add yourself to a waiting list then you will be informed by email if a space becomes available by being automatically booked into that class. The waiting list will close 2 hours before the start of a class, and 24 hours before the appointment time. If you are added to a class or appointment from a waiting list and then go on to cancel, we retain our notice requirement (12 hours for classes and 24 hours for appointments). If you cancel with less notice than this you will be charged.
Four Sides registered
On completion of an initial physiotherapy session or intro session with Four Sides London, you will be allocated ‘Four Sides London membership’ that will last 10 years. This membership gives you access to all classes and treatments (excluding community classes).
If you are a physiotherapy client and wish to start a class you will still be asked to complete a Pilates or Strength and Conditioning Intro before starting any class.
If you have completed a Pilates intro and would later like to join an strength and conditioning class we recommend completing a strength and conditioning intro to ensure the session meets your needs.
All new physiotherapy client’s will need to complete a physiotherapy initial consultation.
When booking Four Sides London services clients are expressly consenting to Four Sides London having authority to store data which will include client’s identity, contact details and past medical history. This information will be stored for the duration of a clients membership to Four Sides London and for up to two years afterwards to assist in providing the best possible service.
By ticking ‘subscribe to email reminders & notifications’ on MINDBODY clients will be indicating consent to receiving email reminders and notifications.
All client payment information is saved within the MINDBODY online system and is not retained or accessible by Four Sides London.
All information stored is protected under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Limitation of liability
By agreeing to participate in any class, service, event, or use of our online services and videos you hereby agree to and accept the terms and conditions set out in this document and also as set out in other documents on our website at www.foursideslondon.com (Agreement). As used in this document:
“Service” means any one or more class, treatment, service provided by us, event, use of our online services, videos and anything in our publications (whether in hardcopy of electronic).
“us”/”our”/”we” means Foursides London Limited, its directors, staff, physiotherapists, contractors, servants, any person or entity involved with it, and agents.
You hereby confirm that you;
(i) have no health problems or impediments which may affect your participation in or use of any Service.
(ii) are physically and mentally able to perform the exercises and undertake the treatments and other Services proposed by us without adverse impact.
(iii) will draw our attention to all potential physical and mental restrictions you may have prior to attempting any Service proposed.
(iv) will follow accurately and precisely the instructions given by us.
(v) only the person contracting with us will use the services and videos, and they will not be disclosed to any other party.
No content or other information contained on or provided through our website or through any other media (whether hardcopy of electronic) shall be construed as medical and/or health advice.
You acknowledge and agree that we do not have any liability for any damage or loss to a client’s personal property which is brought onto the premises, and you shall be solely responsible for tis care.
Before using any of our services or doing any exercise, it is your responsibility to seek medical advice from a health care professional (which might include one of Four Sides trained London Physiotherapists), that you are fit and well and that the services are suitable for you. To the extent that we have not specifically assessed your body and specifically instructed you to carry out specific exercises, we are not liable for any actions and exercises you undertake. You are responsible for your own safety.
Our in studio classes aim to optimise your workout whether you are new to us or are familiar with our services. Our physiotherapists aim to tailor each program to suit your ability level. You understand that from time to time instructors may suggest changes to the levels of exercises or modifications or the use of equipment, and it is your sole responsibility to determine if any such adjustment or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition.
Our videos are simply suggestions of possible exercises and illustrations of ways to perform them. Other options may suit your particular condition, body type or mental state better. If you are unsure about the suitability of any exercise, or you physical or mental capacity to do them or number of repetitions or any other aspect, you agree to consult one of our physiotherapists directly before doing anything.
In consideration of your participation in our Services, the use of our facilities and equipment, and/or our videos:
(i) we agree that on receipt of prior payment in full for our Services, nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude any liabilities that cannot be limited or excluded by law, relating to those Services including:
- for death or personal injury resulting from gross negligence; or
- for any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us.
(ii) you expressly waive and release us and our staff from all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and acknowledge and agree that these excluded in connection with your participation in and use of the Services under the Agreement.
(iii) You agree and covenant that to the fullest extent permitted by law (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise), we shall not be liable for and you (your legal representatives, heirs) will not make, and waive, any claim or action for:
1.iii.1. any loss, damage or costs (including legal costs) suffered or incurred;
1.iii.2. indirect or consequential loss (which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of income, loss of bargain and opportunity, depletion of goodwill and like loss, pain, suffering) howsoever caused; or
1.iii.3. any inconvenience or loss caused to any party as a result of cancellation or termination under these terms, or
1.iii.4. other amounts in any way related to or connected with our Services or participation or planned participation in our Services, including alterations variations and cancellations, management and running of the Services, other matters related to our business and offerings, or any act, error or omission on the part of us or any agent, servant, sponsor or supplier.
You (your legal representatives, heirs) acknowledge and agree that the maximum aggregate liability we may have in connection with all Services and any act or omissions connected with the Agreement or the subject matter of the Agreement, or otherwise in relation to the Services or your intended participation, and all damages, claims, losses, costs (direct, indirect and consequential) shall be limited to the amount paid by you to us to participate in the specific Service related to the claim.
You (your legal representatives, heirs) acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability to you or any other entity:
1. in respect of any breach, default, damage or loss which you may incur suffer or sustain as a result of any act or omission by any third party supplier in respect of any goods and / or services provided or due to be provided to you in connection with the Services (including, without limitation, providers of equipment).
2. if we are prevented from, or delayed in performing, our obligations under the terms of this Agreement or from carrying on the Services including changing or obtaining access to venues or speakers by acts, events, activities, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving our workforce or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm, hurricane (suspected or threatened) act of terrorism or default of suppliers or subcontractors. We shall endeavor to reschedule the Event if possible.
You hereby agree to indemnify fully and keep us fully indemnified to the fullest extent against all liabilities, claims, actions, losses, costs (direct and indirect), damages, fees (including legal fees) and other matters arising from any breach of the agreement by you including but not limited to misuse of any facilities or equipment, and failure to properly and diligently follow our instructions.”